Unknown Deleted Scene - Shuttle pilots

Back to Deleted and Alternate Scenes Main Menu


Description: Behind the scenes footage of 2 pilots in the Imperial cargo shuttle cockpit.
'Action' is called and a film camera is present and one of the pilots speaks a line of dialogue which closed captions on Movies Anywhere reads as 'Put him through'.

Speculations: As 'Action' is called and a film camera is present I would assume this is not a camera test. It's impossible to tell who the two pilots are - could it be Cassian and Bodhi? Could it be two Imperial pilots? Could it be the cut pilot cameo that actor Alan Tudyk has spoken about?

Notes: From starwarsnewsnet.com
In a new Reddit AMA interview, while promoting his ConMan web TV series, star Alan Tudyk (who plays the reprogrammed Imperial droid K-2SO) dropped an interesting tidbit regarding a cameo appearance in ‘Rogue One’ that featured the actor himself as a pilot.

The pilot character, whom Tudyk says will be absent from the final cut of the film, seems to have been based on another character that he plays in his web Con Man TV series named ‘Wray Nerely’.

Tudyk explains:
"I had a cameo I just found out got cut.” he said. Yeah, I guess it’s a cameo- Wray Nerely. So the character that I play in Con Man, sort of my alter ego in Con Man, had a role in Rouge One. I played a pilot, and the scene got cut. I just found out. Did Wray Nerely survive? I was really looking forward to seeing Wray Nerely in Star Wars, but truthfully Wray Nerely would never get that good of a job. So it was probably pretty good that he didn’t.”



No comments:

Post a Comment